2016 DIGGA SUPA DRIVE for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA SUPA DRIVE|
Digga's Supa Drive range of screw pile anchor drives produce between 45,000Nm and 95,000Nm. Fitted with our patented anti-kickback valve, which controls the rapid decompression of oil caused during the application of foundation piles, you'll get maximum life and performance. Using only superior quality, highly volumetric efficient hydraulic motors, Digga anchor drives can be fitted with a selection of motor options to efficiently utilise the total available horsepower of your machine. Delivering consistent and efficient pile installation throughout your working day, more lineal metres in the ground, and maximum returns.
- Compact high quality Digga manufactured gearbox
- Built-in ECV (Energy Control relief Valve)
- Highest volumetrically efficient motors available
- Extreme duty shaft locking system
- No complex hoses, valving, or filtration
- 2 Speed drives available up to 300 lpm (peak) no machine detuning necessary
- 1yr gear box and 1yr motor warranty
Features & Benefits
Digga drives come packed with really practical features like cutting edge design and a 2 piece shaft just to name a few. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits..
Max Flow: 250 Lpm
Nominal Torque: 83,000 Nm
Pressure Valve: Included
Max Pressure: 240 Bar
Max Power: 95 Kw
Overall Length: 1943 mm
Diameter: 600 mm
Weight (no hitch / oil): 836 Kg
Std Output Shaft: 100 mm Square
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!